Dansie Close, Ashley Cross, BH14Offers over £600,000
Following the recent announcement our strict viewing guidelines are as follows;
1) You must wear a facemask and gloves (For safety reasons please bring your own).
2) There can only be two people attending a viewing (no children to enter the property).
3) A maximum of 15 minutes is permitted per viewing.
4) You must not touch any items in the properties. All doors will be left open.
5) You must have viewed our online tour prior, if able done a drive-by of the property and have researched the details/area and asked any questions prior to the visit. As you will appreciate we wish to limit viewings for the protection of our sellers and indeed you.
6) Our agents will open the door and let you in at a 2m social distance
7) You must be in a position to buy, again to limit viewings.
Space, privacy and light filled design combine easily in this fully renovated single level residence that's ideally positioned to take advantage of a bright southerly aspect.
Designed to provide a relaxed haven for the entertainer, it has been tastefully transformed by the current owners and features a flowing layout with excellent natural light and a focus on in/outdoor living.
This superb home is now ready to enjoy and sits in a peaceful cul-de-sac in just a short distance from Ashley Cross Village, favoured schools and the train station.
This single-level home is set on a good sized plot just a couple of hundred meters from the buzz of Ashley Cross village. Bars, bistros and independent eateries are a stroll away and favoured schools are within easy reach.
We were first attracted to the property as it was a renovation project, had a huge garden and was the perfect location. We wanted to be walking distance to the cafes and bars of Ashley cross. And more essentially the train station so we could easily commute to London.
We love how open the main living areas are. It gives us so much space for family life and entertaining. The big windows, skylights and pitched ceiling make it a very light and airy space.
We will miss the fact that everything is on our door stop. From being able to pop to the cafes and park, to local baby groups.
Based on a sale price of £600,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 31st March 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
Picture No. 14
Picture No. 41
Picture No. 06
Picture No. 09
Picture No. 12
Picture No. 21
Picture No. 19
Picture No. 18
Picture No. 16
Picture No. 03
Picture No. 22
Picture No. 25
Picture No. 24
Picture No. 34
Picture No. 44
Picture No. 45