Woking Road, Lower Parkstone, BH14Offers over £350,000
Following the recent announcement our strict viewing guidelines are as follows;
1) You must wear a facemask and gloves (For safety reasons please bring your own).
2) There can only be two people attending a viewing (no children to enter the property).
3) A maximum of 15 minutes is permitted per viewing.
4) You must not touch any items in the properties. All doors will be left open.
5) You must have viewed our online tour prior, if able done a drive-by of the property and have researched the details/area and asked any questions prior to the visit. As you will appreciate we wish to limit viewings for the protection of our sellers and indeed you.
6) Our agents will open the door and let you in at a 2m social distance
7) You must be in a position to buy, again to limit viewings.
This charming house is an unexpected hidden gem, as soon as you walk into the property you are hit by a homely feel with many character features including an original 1930's wooden staircase and high ceilings. To the front of the house is a cosy lounge with a working wood burner, a great place to retreat to after a days work. The kitchen is modern in design and a doorway leads through to the dining room with French doors. It would be quite easy to knock through and create an open plan kitchen/family room, subject of course to the usual planning consents. There is an understairs wc.
Upstairs you have two generous bedrooms and even the third bedroom fits a small double. There is a family bathroom. The loft has a pull down ladder.
The south facing garden is where you spend most of your time during the summer months. Having been professionally landscaped it makes a great place to socialise, entertain and barbecue. There is a large detached storage shed which houses the utilities and a driveway provides off road parking.
Ashley Cross is in walking distance together will local amenities including Waitrose not forgetting the two local schools Courthill Infants and Baden Powell & St Peters Juniors. Parkstone train station offers direct routes to Winchester, Southampton and Waterloo, London. The award winning beaches of Sandbanks & Poole and Bournemouth town centres are all in easy reach.
"We have lived her for 13 years and created many happy memories with our family. Weve enjoyed long summer days in the garden and the children were allocated their first choice school places throughout their education which afforded them stability.
This home has always felt warm and welcoming to us and we hope the next occupants enjoy it as we have."
Based on a sale price of £350,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 31st March 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
Picture No. 19
Picture No. 22
Picture No. 03
Picture No. 01
Picture No. 04
Picture No. 06
Picture No. 07
Picture No. 09
Picture No. 11
Picture No. 10
Picture No. 12
Picture No. 13
Picture No. 15
Picture No. 17