Uppleby Road, Parkstone, BH12Offers in Excess of £270,000
Following the recent announcement our strict viewing guidelines are as follows;
1) You must wear a facemask and gloves (For safety reasons please bring your own).
2) There can only be two people attending a viewing (no children to enter the property).
3) A maximum of 15 minutes is permitted per viewing.
4) You must not touch any items in the properties. All doors will be left open.
5) You must have viewed our online tour prior, if able done a drive-by of the property and have researched the details/area and asked any questions prior to the visit. As you will appreciate we wish to limit viewings for the protection of our sellers and indeed you.
6) Our agents will open the door and let you in at a 2m social distance
7) You must be in a position to buy, again to limit viewings.
A beautifully presented, character mid-terrace house located close to Ashley Road and a short walk to Ashley Cross.
The property backs onto Uppleby road play park and offers a spacious, stunning lounge/dining room, seperate fitted kitchen and a conservatory which leads onto a very large west facing rear garden, perfect for hosting garden parties.
Upstairs the property benefits two double bedrooms, with a large family bathroom offering a freestanding double ended bath and large separate shower. A staircase leads to a well presented loft room, with Velux windows overlooking the park at the rear. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the overall accommodation the property has to offer.
Situated in a highly popular residential area, just a short walk to local amenities, school and playing fields. The main Ashley Road offers an array of shopping facilities with Waitrose, Co-op, bakeries, banks and much much more. You are only a short drive to Poole an Bournemouth town centres.
We bought this as our first home together nearly 5 years ago. It was a perfect first home for us, just some decor was needed so we could update to suit us. The garden was also very low maintenance which suited our busy lifestyles.
It was a perfect location for us! I work at RNLI in Poole and Tom works at JP Morgan in Bournemouth. I loved being so close to Ashley Cross bars and really near beaches at Sandbanks. Being just off Ashley Road has been amazing and walking distance to Waitrose has been a great help. Also the bus stops have been so handy since having a baby and I can hop on and easily get to Bournemouth or Poole within 10 mins.
I will be so sad to move from Uppleby as it was our first home together and I have loved living here. I will miss our BBQs with friends drinking Pimms on the large decking area in the summers! The property is so spacious so will miss having guests over to stay in the lovely loft room.
One of the favourite features for my husband was the open fire so we will definitely miss having cosy fires in the lounge throughout the winter!
Based on a sale price of £270,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 31st March 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
Picture No. 20
Picture No. 17
Picture No. 09
Picture No. 07
Picture No. 06
Picture No. 08
Picture No. 11
Picture No. 13
Picture No. 02
Picture No. 14
Picture No. 15
Picture No. 18
Picture No. 19