St. Marys Road, Oakdale, BH15Offers over £375,000
Following the recent announcement our strict viewing guidelines are as follows;
1) You must wear a facemask and gloves (For safety reasons please bring your own).
2) There can only be two people attending a viewing (no children to enter the property).
3) A maximum of 15 minutes is permitted per viewing.
4) You must not touch any items in the properties. All doors will be left open.
5) You must have viewed our online tour prior, if able done a drive-by of the property and have researched the details/area and asked any questions prior to the visit. As you will appreciate we wish to limit viewings for the protection of our sellers and indeed you.
6) Our agents will open the door and let you in at a 2m social distance
7) You must be in a position to buy, again to limit viewings.
If you are looking for a house that you can literally move straight into you must come and view this show home property.
Walking through into the tastefully decorated entrance hallway you are instantly hit by natural light flooding through. If you like to entertain the open-plan kitchen/diner is the show stopper with contemporary high gloss white kitchen and space for a large dining table & chairs. There are two Velux window and bi-folding doors lead directly onto the garden. Next door is a utility room/cloakroom. To the front there is a lounge/snug which is a great place to retreat to of an evening. The ground level underfloor heating is an added bonus during these wintery nights!
Upstairs the master bedroom is beautifully presented with a bay window and contemporary en-suite. There are two further bedrooms and a contemporary family bathroom.
Outside the garden is designed for ease of maintenance with a patio and lawn area. Perfect for barbecuing and socialising. The front garden provides off road parking for two cars.
St Marys Road was a small development of three houses built in 2016. Being conveniently located within walking distance to Poole town centre, the hospital and local schools. The transport links are great with regular buses to/from Poole & Bournemouth and Poole train station with direct routes to Waterloo, London.
"We bought this property 4 years ago as our first home, as we loved the high quality fittings of the house and that we could move straight into it.
We have loved the location being walking distance to Poole town, Poole park and Ashley Cross, and we have really enjoyed socialising in our much loved kitchen.
We will miss the location and the house, and we are only moving as we are upsizing."
Based on a sale price of £375,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
Picture No. 36
Picture No. 40
Picture No. 04
Picture No. 07
Picture No. 10
Picture No. 08
Picture No. 17
Picture No. 33
Picture No. 19
Picture No. 23
Picture No. 25
Picture No. 26
Picture No. 20
Picture No. 29
Picture No. 34
Picture No. 03