Foxholes Road, Oakdale, BH15Offers over £300,000
Following the recent announcement our strict viewing guidelines are as follows;
1) You must wear a facemask and gloves (For safety reasons please bring your own).
2) There can only be two people attending a viewing (no children to enter the property).
3) A maximum of 15 minutes is permitted per viewing.
4) You must not touch any items in the properties. All doors will be left open.
5) You must have viewed our online tour prior, if able done a drive-by of the property and have researched the details/area and asked any questions prior to the visit. As you will appreciate we wish to limit viewings for the protection of our sellers and indeed you.
6) Our agents will open the door and let you in at a 2m social distance
7) You must be in a position to buy, again to limit viewings.
The ground floor of this family home provides the perfect space for entertaining. The lounge/diner has been opened up to create a spacious, bright and airy room. Steps down lead to the rear extension where you'll find the kitchen/breakfast room with doors directly onto the garden. The steps down give it a degree of separation whilst maintaining an open plan, sociable space that so many homeowners desire.
The garden is predominantly laid to lawn and had a patio area for alfresco dining on warmer days.
Upstairs are three bedrooms with two being good sized doubles. All are served by the modern family bathroom.
Off road parking for two/three vehicles.
Foxholes Road is situated in Oakdale, a district known for its 'good' & 'outstanding' schools. The road forms part of this residential area and predominantly only residents and visitors will use the road. The adjacent Dorchester Road and Ringwood Road will take you either to the Historic town of Poole or out to Dorchester, Ringwood or further afield.
"I looked at so many houses for me and my two children but nothing compared to this one. The house has a lovely feel and it instantly felt like home the minute I moved in. I will miss the memories made with family and friends in the sociable open plan space downstairs and relaxing in the sunny garden from morning to evening"
Based on a sale price of £300,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
Picture No. 30
Picture No. 16
Picture No. 19
Picture No. 15
Picture No. 14
Picture No. 09
Picture No. 10
Picture No. 13
Picture No. 12
Picture No. 03
Picture No. 04
Picture No. 06
Picture No. 05
Picture No. 01
Picture No. 21
Picture No. 31
Picture No. 24
Picture No. 25
Picture No. 27