Mansfield Avenue, Lower Parkstone, BH1Guide Price £450,000
Following the recent announcement our strict viewing guidelines are as follows;
1) You must wear a facemask and gloves (For safety reasons please bring your own).
2) There can only be two people attending a viewing (no children to enter the property).
3) A maximum of 15 minutes is permitted per viewing.
4) You must not touch any items in the properties. All doors will be left open.
5) You must have viewed our online tour prior, if able done a drive-by of the property and have researched the details/area and asked any questions prior to the visit. As you will appreciate we wish to limit viewings for the protection of our sellers and indeed you.
6) Our agents will open the door and let you in at a 2m social distance
7) You must be in a position to buy, again to limit viewings.
As soon as you walk in this property you be enthused by the potential this spacious home has to offer. With plenty of original features, high ceilings and character. The property has been modernised over the years but requires a little TLC to make it the perfect family home.
Starting off you have a spacious lounge to the front with bay window. Moving to the rear there is a kitchen which overlooks the garden. Being adjacent to the second reception room it makes a great opportunity to turn these two rooms into the ever popular open-plan kitchen/diner/family room. A downstairs cloakroom can also be found on this level.
Moving upstairs via the solid wooden staircase you lead to a bright and airy landing.
Here you will find three bedrooms and a family bathroom and separate wc. The loft space lends itself well to a loft conversion, of course this is subject to the usual planning consents.
The rear garden is secluded with pleasant treelined views. To the side is an additional sun trapped courtyard. Some of the neighbouring properties have extended this area to create either extra living space or a garage.
To the front there is off road parking for two cars.
Location, location, location! This quiet cul-de-sac is perfect, whilst set away from the hustle and bustle you are still so conveniently located. Ashley Cross is in walking distance together will local amenities including Waitrose not forgetting the two local schools Courthill Infants and Baden Powell & St Peters Juniors. Parkstone train station offers direct routes to Winchester, Southampton and Waterloo, London. The award winning beaches of Sandbanks & Poole and Bournemouth town centres are all in easy reach.
''A warm, specious and cosy family home, in a quiet friendly cul-de-sac only 5 minute walk to Waitrose and other shops, Space to expand up and out.
We bought our great family home in late 90s that has served us well and delivered wonderful memories.
We raised our 2 children here who went to the local schools that also have great communities.
We spent our summer evenings in the garden or popping down to the local beaches, and in the winter we sat by the open fire. And we often walked to Ashley Cross to meet friends and family in the cafe bars,
When my work took me further away from Poole, I began using the railway station, a 10 minute walk away. Then when work forced us to move away, I let my home to a friend also with 2 children for 7 years who have now also moved on. I would love to move back, but reluctantly I have to sell.''
Based on a sale price of £450,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
Picture No. 21
Picture No. 22
Picture No. 03
Picture No. 05
Picture No. 07
Picture No. 08
Picture No. 09
Picture No. 10
Picture No. 18
Picture No. 11
Picture No. 12
Picture No. 13
Picture No. 14
Picture No. 15
Picture No. 16
Picture No. 17
Picture No. 04
Picture No. 20