Alton Road, Lower Parkstone, BH14Asking Price £250,000
Following the recent announcement our strict viewing guidelines are as follows;
1) You must wear a facemask and gloves (For safety reasons please bring your own).
2) There can only be two people attending a viewing (no children to enter the property).
3) A maximum of 15 minutes is permitted per viewing.
4) You must not touch any items in the properties. All doors will be left open.
5) You must have viewed our online tour prior, if able done a drive-by of the property and have researched the details/area and asked any questions prior to the visit. As you will appreciate we wish to limit viewings for the protection of our sellers and indeed you.
6) Our agents will open the door and let you in at a 2m social distance
7) You must be in a position to buy, again to limit viewings.
Davenport House is a small well managed block of 6 with lift and stairs to all floors. The modern property is in very good condition with all the ceilings being smooth set plastered. Both bathrooms and a the boiler have been replaced.
When walking into the apartment you are instantly hit by the light and bright sense of space. There are two large cupboards one for storage and one houses the hot water tank.
The open plan lounge/diner has the 'wow' factor as you are greeted by the stunning views over the roof tops of Lower Parkstone across to Poole Harbour and Corfe Castle beyond. This room offers plenty of natural light due its large dual front bay and side aspect windows. It is such a spacious room you can easily dine and lounge. The kitchen is separate with an abundance of cupboards and space for appliances.
The master bedroom is a good size double with built in wardrobes and door through to a modern En-Suite with travertine tiling. The second bedroom is also generous in size. The main bathroom was replaced at the same time as the en suite with a modern suite and travertine tiling.
Outside the garage is over sized and benefits from the ability to park one car in front. To the rear there is a secluded and communal woodland garden.
Ashley Cross is the place to be! Whether you are a family, couple, downsizing or relocating you will not be disappointed it has something for everyone. The 'village' itself has an array of facilities including library, banks, convenience stores, boutiques, doctors surgery, pharmacy etc. But there is also a vast selection of cafes, eateries, trendy bars and fashionable bistros. You can easily access the local parks, schools and the town centre. Parkstone train station is just short walk away with its regular direct routes to Waterloo, London. Sandbanks beach is also just over 3 miles away. You literally have everything on your doorstop.
"We bought this property over 10 years ago as an investment and second home because of its sound structure, great location and lovely views. Now that we have bought our own house in Poole, again with views, we no longer require the flat although it has served us well over the years"
Based on a sale price of £250,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
Picture No. 55
Picture No. 44
Picture No. 54
Picture No. 53
Picture No. 42
Picture No. 41
Picture No. 46
Picture No. 47
Picture No. 25
Picture No. 23