95-101 Bournemouth Road, Lower Parkstone, BH14Offers over £170,000
Following the recent announcement our strict viewing guidelines are as follows;
1) You must wear a facemask and gloves (For safety reasons please bring your own).
2) There can only be two people attending a viewing (no children to enter the property).
3) A maximum of 15 minutes is permitted per viewing.
4) You must not touch any items in the properties. All doors will be left open.
5) You must have viewed our online tour prior, if able done a drive-by of the property and have researched the details/area and asked any questions prior to the visit. As you will appreciate we wish to limit viewings for the protection of our sellers and indeed you.
6) Our agents will open the door and let you in at a 2m social distance
7) You must be in a position to buy, again to limit viewings.
A beautifully presented two bedroom apartment located just a couple of hundred yards to local amenities and a downhill walk to the ever popular Ashley Cross Village.
The accommodation comprises a spacious lounge/diner, this is where all your time will be spent. A modern separate kitchen is behind the living space and includes a two year old boiler. There is also a contemporary bathroom and ample storage.
Further benefits include two bedrooms, the master being particularly generous in size and benefits from an en-suite.
There is an allocated parking space conveyed with the property.
Situated in a convenient location just a few hundred yards from local amenities and mini super markets. In the other direction within walking distance is the ever popular Ashley Cross with its vast array of shops, cafes, trendy bars and fashionable bistros. You can also walk to Parkstone train station with direct routes to Waterloo, London. Poole and Bournemouth are both in easy reach.
"I bought this property in August 2015 as my first flat for joining the property ladder. I have loved the convenience of the location, it's so central to Bournemouth, Poole and close to Ashley cross.
It's great that is has a parking space with the property so I have never struggled to park in the area. I have loved that the property has two bathrooms and also a storage cupboard, which I found when looking not many places had anywhere to hide away your ironing board or vacuum cleaner, finally I love that the lounge in an unusual shape, it means you can fit in a dining table and have it in a separate area as well as having a large sofa and TV.
I will be sad to leave the flat because it is so cosy and so close to so many places I love! It really is somewhere I have been able to call home for the last 4 years and I love living here."
Based on a sale price of £170,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
Picture No. 03
Picture No. 05
Picture No. 01
Picture No. 02
Picture No. 09
Picture No. 06
Picture No. 08
Picture No. 10
Picture No. 11
Picture No. 12
Picture No. 16