In this 2-minute read, we look at what people love, and hate, about homes in Poole & Bournemouth.
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and with romance in the air, we thought we’d share what makes people in Poole & Bournemouth love their homes.
According to a news article based around a national survey by a conveyancing company, here are the top three things people loved most about the homes they bought.
And in our experience, people in Poole & Bournemouth get passionate about the same things.
1) A lovely location. 58 % of those surveyed said that being near good schools, transport links and shopping options was what they wanted most.
2) A price worth paying. People love properties that represent great value to them. Don’t confuse this with a ‘cheap’ price as that’s often driven by mistaken lust for a ‘bargain’, not true love. 37% of those surveyed thought this made for a special relationship.
3) A gorgeous garden. The great outdoors sparked more than 28% of people to declare amour for their home.
And 1% of people swooned over the street name when buying a place. Fancy living in St Valentine’s Way in Skegness anyone?
But the opposite of love is hate, and the survey also asked people what turned them off properties they’d viewed with an eye to buy.
1) Lacklustre location. 43% of people just didn’t fancy where it was.
2) The price was too high – 40% of those surveyed said overvaluations turned them off, big time.
3) Looks – Beauty is more than skin deep in successful relationships, but when it comes to the interior of a prospective home, 34 % of people wanted to look at something they found visually attractive.
At LeaderFox, we do all we can to deliver a service and level of attention people fall head over heels for.
We love what we do and are passionate about serving the community in Poole & Bournemouth. So, if you have any property related questions get in touch.
And remember folks, sharing really is caring, so if you found this article interesting, please share it with a loved one, friend or family member.